Need a Mixing Expert?
Interested in a Free Technical Mixing Training for Your Team?
Need Help Completing a Mixer Data Sheet?
We Would Like to Collaborate with You!
Let us partner with you to take the guesswork out of mixing. As mixing experts, we have over 200 years of collective agitator design experience with bachelor, master and doctorate degrees in chemical and mechanical engineering to ensure your project goals are successful.
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions is now offering free customized online training sessions for EPC firms. The one hour course will provide 1 PDH credit for those in attendance! We can provide a general “Mixing 101” course, or we can do a custom presentation to cover any specific mixing applications that would benefit your team.
Our EPC sales manager can schedule a meeting virtually due to the current state of COVID, using Microsoft Teams. If you are interested in one of these free training sessions, please complete the below contact form.
Why train with PMSL? We’ve given hundreds of lectures on topics, such as, but not limited to:
- Introduction to Mixing
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Solid Suspension and Turbulence
- Viscous Mixing in Oil Storage Tanks
- CounterFlow Impeller Technology
On our team, some of our engineers are:
- A fellow of the AIChE
- BHR Group member
- Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Voting member of AGMA
- Contributing member of ASME / API
- Winner of the NAMF award presented by the North American Mixing Forum
Our areas of expertise cover everything from Chemical Engineering & Processes to Fluid & Solid Mechanics to Non-Newtonian Fluid Flow Dynamics:
- Agitator/Reactor Design for Nuclear Waste Processing Facilities
- Complex Reaction Analysis
- Composite Materials
- Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling
- Fatigue (S-N Approach)
- Finite Element Analysis of Engineering Equipment Involving Elastic Response
- Fracture Mechanics
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- Large Eddy Simulation
- Mechanical Design of Rotating Equipment
- Mixing Processes & Reactions
- Mixing Technology, Theory and Practice
- Multiphase Mixing Applications
- Municipal Water/Wastewater Mixing
- Oil & Gas Industry Equipment in High Pressure/Temperature Environments
- Transport Phenomena
- Turbulence Phenomena
Excellent Customer Service Built on Mixing Innovation
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd. is a leading supplier of industrial mixing agitators and mixers of all sizes. Our products can be found hard at work in everything from laboratory research and development to large-scale industrial mixing operations. As part of a comprehensive mixing system, our agitators deliver reliable, engineered performance that can be counted on again and again.
Our systems are the result of extensive research and real-world testing. Drawing from our over 60 years of expertise, mixing designs can be customized to the specifics of any process. We have a long history of leadership in the field of industrial agitators and mixers, and we currently maintain the largest mixer-focused lab in the world. For our clients, that means we deliver optimized processes, ongoing innovation and a commitment to advanced in-tank technology.
Part of being an industry leader in industrial agitators and mixers means being able to meet any of our customers’ requirements. To do this, we’ve invested in the processes necessary to deliver exceptional quality control with any of our systems. We are:
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Compliant to ASME NQA-1 (Nuclear Quality Assurance)
- Capable of supplying to ATEX II Category 2, Zone 1
- As well as are CE compliant
We look forward to working with you to provide the most efficient, highest-quality agitator, mixer and in-tank equipment possible.
Mixing is Better Together
Interested in examining how PMSL can support your mixing project requirements? Get the conversation started by submitting the below information. Also, we’d be happy to discuss how we can provide a tailored “Mixing 101” presentation to your team, which would count as one PDH credit for those in attendance.