Maintenance & Service Program
Create a Preventive Maintenance Schedule
Mixer health and reliability leans heavily on a proactive predictive and preventive maintenance program. Often, simple maintenance tasks like visual oil inspections, and lubrication intervals are missed for lengthy periods. While these items may seem small, they can have a significant negative impact on your mixer, resulting in a large expense. Identifying a potential problem before failure helps to minimize cost by allowing you to plan for the downtime.
A successful predictive and preventative maintenance program extends mixer life and minimizes unscheduled downtime caused by premature failure.
- Improved mixer reliability
- Reduction of unexpected breakdown
- Decrease in expensive parts replacement
- Extended mixer life
PMSL understands that your operation has a unique set of challenges that pull you in many different directions. A proper preventive maintenance program is an intentional approach to mixer management from the time the mixer is purchased until the end of its useful life. Let our team help you overcome your challenges by selecting one of our multiple maintenance and service program options. You choose the level of service that meets your specific site needs.
Click Here to download the full Maintenance and Service program details. With any of our service contracts, PMSL offers a full suite of available services, including:
- Inspection & Repair Services
- Mixer Modernization and Reliability (MMR) Site Audit
- Gearbox & Wetted Parts Replacement Program
- Parts & Gearbox Storage
- Expedited Services & Lead Time Reductions
- Process Reviews
- Technical Seminars
- Discounted Spare Parts & Equipment
- Turnkey, Installation & Startup Services
- Training Services
- Extended Warranty
- Freight Services
- eCommerce Customer Portal Accounts
- Laboratory Testing