Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
The SLS or Super Low Shear Impeller provides minimum fluid shear while maintaining a good blending characteristic in low viscosity applications such as flocculation. The large blade projected height results in a relatively large power number compared to other impellers reducing the necessary impeller speed required for mixing. A lower impeller speed yet larger pumping rate provides good vessel circulation and reduces local velocity gradients which cause damage to sensitive crystallizations and flocculation.
Low shear applications where fluid movement is required to suspend solids or blend fluids. Appropriate for processes with products sensitive to shear and requiring uniform flow velocities.
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Retreat Curve Impeller (RCI)
- Chevron Radial Flow Impeller