Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Limited is a recognized industry leader in the development of advanced surface and submerged aerator products. Leveraging the expertise of our team of engineers, we provide water and wastewater treatment products for a wide range of applications, from remote lagoons to urban and industrial settings.
All of our impeller aerators are designed and tested in our advanced facility to ensure an industry-leading level of quality. Our R&D lab features a 750,000-gallon climate-controlled tank, which allows us to guarantee the efficiency and process performance of each of our designs.
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions manufactures three main aeration technologies:
- TALON 4RC: TALON 4RC is a low-speed surface aerator designed for wastewater treatment and other mass transfer applications. It features reverse curvature blades that provide effective operation and maintain transfer efficiency, improving effluent quality. TALON™ aerators can be customised for basin size or configuration, or used to retrofit an existing mixer drive.
- Raptor™ 4002 Series: The Raptor™ floating aeration and mixing system employs a patented double-shear Venturi diffuser to create fine bubbles less than 2.2mm, which improves oxygen transfer. Use it in any application requiring horizontal and vertical velocities, including wastewater treatment in lagoons. In these and other environments, Raptor™ can be counted on to deliver precisely controlled gas volume and pressure as well as fluid flow to keep solids suspended in the basin.
- ARI2 Anoxic Tank impeller: The ARI2 is a high-efficiency hydrofoil impeller design to provide suspension of wastewater solids with minimum surface motion in the tank. This limits oxygen entrainment in the basin to optimize the anerobic activity required for biological solid volume reduction.
At Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, we have more than 60 years of experience matching professionals with the right aeration technology for their needs.
We proudly stand behind everything we sell and offer ongoing maintenance, training and customer support to each of our clients. We can help you select the proper aerator size and configuration for your application, and we design a maintenance program that keeps it running its best for years to come. Find out why Philadelphia Mixing Solutions has been an industry leader in impeller/aerator and related technology by contacting a representative today.
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions’ industrial aerators support a wide range of potential applications, including the following:
- Low-speed surface aerators are engineered to maintain optimum surface turbulence, oxygen transfer and liquid phase mixing in industrial wastewater and municipal wastewater applications.
- Gas foil radial flow impellers provide low-level gas dispersion in wastewater treatment applications where there are fibrous rag materials, such as mass-transfer limited gas-liquid reactors and aerobic fermenters.
- Submerged turbine aerators feature a three-blade design that prevents the collection of fibrous rags when it’s used as part of a water or wastewater aeration system.
From pond and lagoon aerators to industrial treatment systems, our products can help drive efficiency and economy in any environment. The key is matching the right aerator/impellor to the application. Fortunately, our engineers can provide modelling and diagnostic services that help identify the best solution for your aeration needs. Follow the links below to read more about our products, or contact our office for assistance.