PVE 12-16 Mixer Drive
Robust and efficient, the PVE Mixer Drive is the next generation of design for heavy duty performance, able to handle even extreme shock loads without incident. Strength, reliability, and durability are built into this superior mixer drive.
The PVE is designed around precision-ground, surface-hardened helical gearing which delivers a smooth, strong torque flow and has the extra strength required to handle high shock loads. In addition, because the unit’s solid alloy steel shaft is larger in diameter than standard designs, it has the stiffness and strength to easily withstand even the highest shaft loads. And, with a minimum L-10 life three times that of commercial reducers, the output shaft bearings easily withstand high impeller loads.
Applications that require a heavy duty mixer for heavy loads.
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (LSV)
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHE)
- High Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHS)
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Surface Aerator
- Anti-Ragging GDX – Submerged Turbine Aerator
- Anti-Ragging Anoxic (ARI-2)