Commonly used in most top-entry applications.
The Philadelphia Mixing Solutions C Series Mixer is ideal for applications where you need a reliable, cost-effective agitator – day in, day out. We lead the industry with one of the most diverse selections of industrial and specialized impellers. Supported by our world class laboratory, our years of design expertise and process experience are built into every installation. Packaged together you have the ideal solution to optimize your mixing process at an affordable cost.
- Parallel shaft gear reducers
- Robust mixer housing
- Heavy-duty bearing for mixer service
- Case-hardened, high-quality double reduction gearing
- Motor mount design for NEMA or IEC
- Automatic venting regulates internal pressure and keeps contaminants out
- Flange mount design
- Oil sight glass
- Output shaft seal system that includes an outer double lip seal with trash guard, single lip inboard seal and grease pack barrier between the seals to offer superior protection against oil leaks and outside contaminants
- Magnetic drain plug
- Paint per DIN 12944 Kat.: C2 RAL 7001