Join the Team
JOIN THE TEAM
At Mixing Solutions Limited we grow talent. We work together to recognise and maximise your potential. We are culturally diverse and engage passionate, ambitious & committed individuals. Together we can grow. Success equals you.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
** No current job opportunities at this time. Please continue to check back. **
How to apply
At Mixing Solutions Limited we offer employment opportunities at various levels throughout our locations in the UK and globally. We would encourage you to view our current opportunities but also to return back on a regular basis, we are an organisation that changes and grows with the needs of our business, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out!
If you would like for your details to be kept on file for future opportunities, please call our Human Resources Department on 01635 275300. You will be asked to complete an application form and submit your Resume/CV.
Whether you’re looking to start your career or take your professional experience to the next level, we offer a variety of opportunities for talented individuals interested in joining a motivated and friendly team. We offer a competitive compensation package, individual benefit packages offered will depend on the location and type of job. The range of benefits available are included in the list below:
- Investors in People – We encourage our team members to achieve their academic goals and share knowledge with others through on-the-job training. We regularly offer internal trainings about mixing and our products to share our knowledge.
- Career Development – We have a variety of positions in sales, engineering, operations and our support functions. As we grow, we will continue to map new positions and opportunities. We help people develop in their career through annual performance appraisals and off-cycle feedback sessions.
- Company Celebrations – We work hard and have fun at our annual Holiday Party, annual team building events and various monthly celebrations.
- Annual Holiday Allowance – We offer a generous holiday package, your total holiday allowance including any entitlement to paid Bank Holidays is explained in your offer of appointment. The holiday year runs from January to December. Three days (pro-rata for part timers) are automatically set aside at the start of the year to allow for the company closedown over the Christmas period.
- Annual Performance Reviews, Defined Contribution Pension, Free on site car parking.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND EQUALITY POLICY
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a concept whereby an organisation recognises that its business operations and processes may have an impact on social, economic and environmental issues outside of the workplace. It also represents a commitment to ensuring and maintaining socially responsible behaviour in an organisation.
We seek to sustain a business that is successful and respected in its ethical standing by our stakeholders. These include customers, clients, investors, regulators, suppliers and the community. We embrace the role our business plays on a day to day basis in contributing to a better society.
Involvement: We keep our staff fully informed of our policies and procedures and we encourage them to share their ideas with us on the both internal processes affecting them, and the way our service is provided to customers/clients. We maintain an open and honest approach to all of our communications.
We employ and promote people based on skill and merit, not on the basis of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or political belief.
We are committed to providing an environment of equal opportunities for all members of our workforce. No account of any of the protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 shall be taken to a detrimental effect in any decision involving recruitment, promotion, provision of facilities etc.
Via car –Directions from M4-London
- Follow M4 to A34 in West Berkshire. Take exit 13 from M4
- Continue on A34. Take A339 to Bone Ln in Newbury
- Follow the road around two bends, Mixing Solutions Ltd is on the left hand side before the roundabout turns onto Hambridge road RG14 5SH
- Mixing Solutions is within walking distance from the Newbury Racecourse Train Station.
- From the platform walk directly towards the main road (Hambridge Road).
- Cross the road and turn left, walk towards Bone Lane opening (mini roundabout), turn right and continue walking for 50 yards. Mixing Solutions is on the right hand side.
Last Updated: 13 February, 2018