Join the Team
Current Employment Opportunities
Whether you’re looking to start your career or take your professional experience to the next level, we offer a variety of opportunities for talented individuals interested in joining a motivated and friendly team.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Health Benefits – Our benefits packages include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a life insurance and short- and long-term disability. We also make an annual contribution to your Health Savings Account.
- Benefits Opt-out – Not interested in being on our medical benefits? We provide a yearly stipend to those that decline our coverage.
- PTO Service Credit – Bring your work experience with you and receive credit for full time years of service, earning additional Paid Time Off after completing your first year of employment.
- Education & Training – We encourage our team members to achieve their academic goals and share knowledge with others through on-the-job training. We regularly offer internal trainings about mixing and our products to share our knowledge.
- Retirement Savings – We offer a 401(k) savings plan with a 6% company match. Through our partners at PNC Bank, you will have a variety of investment options.
- Career Development – We have a variety of positions in sales, engineering, operations and our support functions. As we grow, we will continue to map new positions and opportunities. We help people develop in their career through annual performance appraisals and off-cycle feedback sessions.
- Company Celebrations – We work hard and have fun at our annual Holiday Party, Summer Picnic and various monthly celebrations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Submit a Resume
Last Updated: May 3, 2017