Join the Team
Why Philadelphia Mixing Solutions?
Whether you’re looking to start your career or take your professional experience to the next level, we offer a variety of opportunities for talented individuals interested in joining a motivated and friendly team.
For over 65 years, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions has been an integral partner in multiple industries: Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemicals, and Food & Beverage to name a few. We are a global provider of innovative mixing solutions focused on efficient, reliable processes. Our team is committed to success for our customers, employees and vendor partners.
We attribute our longevity and success to several key factors:
- Customized optimal solutions for our customers
- A rich background in technology and innovative products
- Cutting edge testing and process modeling
- Company Culture
But most importantly, our success has been driven by employees who stand out via their talent, work ethic, focus and exceptional contributions.
This is what makes us a Best Places to Work company.
If you have a strong work ethic, dependability, integrity, accountability, a friendly disposition and aspire to share your talents with a team that feels like family, you may just be a “Philly Mixer.”
Join the Team
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Health Benefits – Our benefits packages include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a life insurance and short- and long-term disability. We also make an annual contribution to your Health Savings Account.
- Benefits Opt-Out – Not interested in being on our medical benefits? We provide a yearly stipend to those that decline our coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Recognizing that employees need to take time off and recharge their batteries is important to our success. We offer generous PTO benefits, including service credit for prior work history.
- Retirement Savings – We offer a 401(k) savings plan with a 6% company match. Through our partners at PNC Bank, you will have a variety of investment options.
- Education & Training – We encourage our team members to achieve their academic goals and share knowledge with others through on-the-job training. We regularly offer internal training about mixing and our products to share our knowledge.
- Career Development – We have a variety of positions in sales, engineering, operations and our support functions. As we grow, we will continue to map new positions and opportunities. We help people develop in their career through annual performance appraisals and off-cycle feedback sessions.
- Company Celebrations – We work hard and have fun at our annual Holiday Party, Summer Picnic and various monthly celebrations.
Equal Employment Employer